Femi Adebayo’s new movie, Kings Of Thieves is being premiered today in Lagos and it has been a beautiful experience with wonderful activities piled up to entertain fans and the audience. Top celebrities stormed the cinema in traditional outfits designed with amulets to celebrate Femi Adebayo’s milestone and also to watch the traditional epic movie.
Top celebrities who graced the memorable events are Wunmi Toriola, Muyiwa Ademola, Ibrahim Chatta, Mercy Aigbe and her husband, Adekola Tijani, Adebayo Salami and his 2 beautiful wives, Iyabo Ojo, Lateef Adedimeji, Odunlade Adekola, Ijebuu, Mr Latin, Yinka Quadri, Ayo Olaiya, Kiitan Bukola, Peju Ogunmola, Ronke Oshodi-Oke, Jigan Babaoja, Iya Ibadansneh, Cute Abiola, Stan Nze, and many others.
There are so many beautiful highlights of this memorable event and lovely videos and photos have been shared online. Here are they below.
1. The Sango worshippers were present before the program started and they entertained people with lovely traditional songs.
2. Femi Adedayo’s father, Adebayo Salami arrived at the event with his 2 beautiful wives, looking gorgeous in native attires.
3. Femi Adebayo’s wife who’s a caterer made native food for this occasion.
4. Femi Adebayo and Iyabo Ojo made a grand entrance while riding horses into the premises.
5. Some celebrities displayed their fierce nature as they practiced some of the characters in the movie.
6. Outfits worn by Iyabo Ojo, Wunmi Toriola, Odunlade Adekola, Muyiwa Ademola and Ayo Olaiya made headlines on social media.
Leave a Reply